Friday, January 13, 2012

I wish I could be here right now!!!







This photo is taken By ChrisYunker


Ahhh.... Lake Tahoe Nevada my favorite vacation spot.
I wish I could be here next the the lake relaxing under the sun!
My favorite thing to do in Lake Tahoe is to go fishing with my sister and cousins. Normally I don't get much but it is still fun to try.
I think it is the most relaxing place to be during the summer. The weather is nice and cool with snow still in the mountains even in the summer! During winter it's fun to go snowboarding and skiing. I wish I could be in Lake Tahoe right now!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chris-yunker/6097014218/sizes/z/

2 comments:

  1. I heard that Lake Tahoe is a very relaxing place. I never been there. I did not know you skied and snowboarded. I don't strike you as a fishing person. You did a good job on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Martin. yahh I love to skii and snow board!

    ReplyDelete