Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Speak Journal #1

By:the|G|

Q: Why do we sometimes not like people who are good at things, like sports, music, art, or school? Is it fair? Are adults like this?

A: I think people don’t like people who are good at things because we are jealous and strive to be like them. Let’s say you play a sport tennis, and one person always wins the game I’m most likely going to not like that person. It’s just jealously you could admire them but not always. Usually we don’t like them because you wish you were in their place.

I don’t think it’s fair, unless the person is cocky or mean then I think you have a reason to not like them. It’s not nice to but, you still do it anyways. I think though there really talented at these things for a reason, they must work hard to get good grades, win a game, etc... Even though you want to not like them you really shouldn’t.

Adults do not always like people I think. They get jealous just like anybody else. I think when someone is better at things people sort off give off the impression that they cocky or mean which isn’t always the case. I think adults let’s say at work may not like someone who got employee of the month they may on the outside look happy for them. Of course you won’t like them because you didn’t win.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the-g-uk/5983829327/

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, sometimes we can be jealous from time to time. Good post Hailey.

    ReplyDelete