Monday, January 9, 2012

New Years Resolutions




A lot of people have different ideas for a new years resolutions, but one i hear the most is weight lost. That's is a good one but I just hope that people actually stick with there resolution and not stop it after a week or month after new years.

It's really easy to forget about your resolution which I understand, because I do the same exact thing.:} I'll try to eat healthier but it'll just end up eating a lot of junk the next week. I like New Years resolutions. I think it lets us start fresh for the new year. I also think it's lets us have something to look forward too.:}

So this year I decided my goal/resolution would be to stay focused on thing like school and not to get side track and to not worry so much and maybe I can try to eat healthier but I don't know if that will work out. If you want to look at some popular resolutions here are some.

2 comments:

  1. Good post!
    I think everyone should have a goal for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! I guess we make goals to remind us its a new year. WELCOME 2012!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete