Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Years ``Resolutions`` A.K.A......Goals

Last year I made a list of New Years resolutions to do. I will use the same list this year its still as good as new! ~Hazel (me)


Personally, I NEVER make New Years resolutions because if I am getting this right a Resolution is a solution to some thing you did wrong. I also don set them because first of all, I forget about them. Secondly, I will feel bad when I forget about them. Lastly, I would not really get anywhere after I forget about them.

Well, if I did set resolutions they would be: eat less, exercise more, GET GOOD GRADES!!!! They are the same every year. Its easier on the paper and on me.

But there`s one thing I do want to point out to all of you who have ``resolutions`` please keep them. Because if you don`t its disappointing. First, its like cheating on yourself. Then, its kind of hurting the person you were keeping the resolution. For example: if you feed the poor every week and forget about it after say 3 months then someone can starve because they sort of depend on you for food. Or if you want to loose weight, you start and stop after 2 months then you could hurt yourself.

What I am trying to say is, don`t bite off more than you can chew. Brainstorm before you make a list. Think of what you can and can`t do to help yourself or others. And if you do get stuck don`t give up! Keep trying. You try you fail, you try you fail, but when you fail and don`t try again its the biggest failure of all.

4 comments:

  1. People aren`t really reading my posts anymore because they are long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not true Hazel.
    People still comment.
    By the way I LOVEEE all of your posts.
    They are the best!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not true Hazel.
    People still comment.
    By the way I LOVEEE all of your posts.
    They are the best!! :)

    ReplyDelete