Thursday, November 3, 2011

Why do adults say we don't know what love is?

Why do adults say we don't know what love is? Do they expect us to have no emotions at all?!

My family always tells me I don't know what love is, but I think I have a general idea of what it is!

I know that there are a lot of you out there that think the same way, but fighting with them will not help the problem.

I have that problem here at my own house, so I researched what I have to do to prove them wrong, and the dot com I went on was; http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090223123528AA3ProZ

It proves my point, but I still think that adults do this to us just because they don't want us to grow up.

So, ask your parent if they think you know what love is!

2 comments:

  1. I think they know what love is, it's just that they don't want you to do wrong with love. And they don't want you to grow up too fast. When you feel that you are in love, it is your heart that can tell you if your love is true or not, not your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I dont believe in love because my motto for love is: ``To love is to distroy``. I dont know why adults say we dont know what love is because I think anyone can be in love. Great job Cocanut

    ReplyDelete