Monday, November 7, 2011

What I think of the Great Debate


Well I think it's crazy for people to band these games[tag,dodgeball,redrover,ect.] these games are for fun. In P.E you don't want to be stuck doing boring things these games get students interested in P.E. Believe me if I got to play dodgeball for P.E I would be a lot more excited to go.

I understand people don't want the students to get hurt but, it helps your student get active. I understand you will get shoved or pushed in the game but you can't let these things bother you. You can still get hurt in any activity like running, you can trip and fall.

We can't be so paranoid about these games its all made for being active. Kids get excited about these games.Besides you can get hurt in any activity. So I believe that these games are completely appropriate.

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way when the school wants to keep us "safe". Sadly, as soon as you finish elementary, dodge-ball finishes too
    :( I totally understand your perspective and great job at stating your point. Now you're probably wondering, "Who is this Beverly chick and why is she writing on my post?" Well here's your answer. I too was in English Answer Man's advanced class and when he told us we would be making a blog, I wanted to start right away, although it was kind of a hassle to always have to blog when you weren't exactly in the "mood". 5 other girls and I had a blog similar to yours. How ironic is it that we happen to have the same blog name "Taste the Blog".....well when you actually think about it, it's not that ironic. Maybe for some inspiration, or if you want something to write about you could check out our blog too http://vegasmustaches.blogspot.com/
    just copy that in your webiste boxy thing and boom, you're there :) I would have loved for someone to give me some girl to girl advice so I hope I helped :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Beverly-

    Great to hear from you Beverly, and I hope all is well with you at the high school! Thanks for encouraging my current bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Beverly for your advice.I'd be happy to check out your blog and we actually used a past blog name for our blog haha thats funny;]

    ReplyDelete