Tuesday, November 1, 2011

So since I am doing a free post this time I thought I would do it about Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries. I heard that they were getting a divorce, or that Kim filed for one. I guess the people were right everyone was saying that their marriage wouldn't last. It's really sad though I actually thought that it would last, at least a couple of years not 2 months. Now I hear they did it just for the money and that they were not really in love. Since people have heard about Kim filling for divorce the reporters and other news people started talking about the shortest marriages.

3 comments:

  1. I knew it would happen eventually because Kim expects too much in a man and that's her fatal flaw. Plus, maybe they could have waited a while and not rushed into marriage because even her sisters didn't want to get too close to him because they hadn't known him for more than a week. And I heard it was just for publicity, too! That's just insane, what happened to marrying someone because you love them? The world may never know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No they new Kris longer than that, it was Khloe's husband that they didn't know. Khloe is still married to her husband Lamar too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really sad! People these days don't truly know what love is!
    Pathetic!

    ReplyDelete