Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ronald Reagan Museum

Growing up in a house with a dad who loves to talk politics, I've always been fascinated with presidents. I never really had a favorite president, but doing some research, I do now!

About a month ago, My family and I went to the Ronald Reagan Museum. At first I wasn't very excited to go. I thought I was going to be bored and not be interested in anything.

But I was wrong. It was a very fun place to be. It had a lot of facts and interesting things to do and see. It showed many thing that Ronald did growing up. (Including acting, sports, and different colleges he went to.) It also showed how he died at the end. And I was crying when he did die of a sickness.

The whole time I was there i was learning new facts and things about being president and different responsibilities he was in charge of.

And I wanted to learn something new about him. So I did some research, and i found out he died of Alzheimer disease. (A sickness where you can't remember anything, which my grandpa died from also.) His wife is still living in L.A. And he died at age 93.

I think he was a very nice man who lived a great life. Personally he was my favorite president! If you're looking for a good museum where you wont be bored go to the Ronald Reagan Museum I guarantee you will enjoy it!


1 comment:

  1. I have never visited, but it's something I've wanted to do for awhile. I'll always remember Reagan because he was elected the year I was born. He's the first president I remember seeing on television.

    ReplyDelete