Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Hunger Games

So you think the world of books could not get any better since the Harry Potter series is over but well it just did. My teacher just introduced me to a new book sires called The Hunger Games Trilogy written by Suzanne Collins. These books are about The Hunger Games, games the capitol of Panem throws in reminder of the rebellion against the capitol 74 years ago. Every year two tributes are picked from each of the 12 district, a boy and a girl, to send to The Hunger Games. There in the arena of the 74th Hunger Games they will fight to their deaths until only one remains. But this year something different will happen, something that is intolerable to the president, something that can cause another rebellion. For now that's all I can say but to find out more you have to read the books by Suzanne Collins. The Hunger Games Trilogy.
Hazel

4 comments:

  1. Nice review! Good job getting straight down to a meaty topic. I think the first book is fantastic, and the second one isn't too bad either.

    P.S.--Don't forget to underline or italicize book titles. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!!! I loved the first book. I haven't read any other ones but I hear they are good! And I am also looking forward to the movie coming out soon. I hope it will follow the story line of the book!
    ~Amanda~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Hazel Ive read all of them and they are amazing and I hope you really enjoy them all as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading the second book now and its pretty good but so suspenseful its amazing. I can wait till the movie comes out either but I really hope it follows the story line too. And I will italicize the title too English Answer Man. Thank you all so much for commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete