Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Forward to Blogging

      Knowing we will be blogging for the next 8 months, makes me every interested and curious about what we will blogging about. I'm probably not the only one who thinks this, but I am very excited that we as students are using our resources that we have to a full extent! English has never been a strength of mine, to me, but people seem to love my writing. I'm super freaked out about my grades i'll be getting on these posts. As my old English teacher taught me, "we help you to the door, but it's your choice to take the help and walk through the door, or to ignore the help and not walk that path". In other words, it's your choice to take the good choices in life, or to take the not so good path. This goes with the bogging, because there are probably going to be some kids that will abuse the blogging. Then there's kids that wouldn't and will be very happy to have such fun in school! From these Blogs that we will all be doing, I will be expecting to have a great time with my fellow classmates. For the next 8 months, I plan on having a blast in English on my Blogging assignments. I'm very thrilled to be in a blogging team http://tastetheblogs.blogspot.com/ I also, hope to make friends over the next 8 months of Blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment