Friday, June 1, 2012

It’s all said and done, it’s real, and it’s been fun.

          "A new chapter in our live's are beginning. So turn the page and find out what happens next."



Well, Junior High has been the best 2 school years of my life. Look how far all of us have come. I will truly miss everything junior high has to offer. Yes, I am (sorta) happy to move on to the next level of school and discover what this world has left to offer, but I am scared too. High school will be so much different and from what I hear from family is that it is better than junior high. As life goes on, it gets harder each step you take, but nothing can take place of the best 2 years of my life.

Thanks to all the friends that have helped me through the obstacles that I faced. I care about every single person in period 5 English. Even though some of us might have some of the same classes together, it will not be the same. English was one of my favorite classes that I looked forward to every day. So thanks English answer man for all the things you taught. You really made English fun and easy to learn. I appreciate the things that you have taught me. Thanks for having us blog too. I have really enjoyed blogging. It is fun and something that I can become better at. Just look at all the old posts and you can see how much everyone has improved.

I will also miss the blogs. I will miss all the funny posts. (Like Martin's posts on noodles and chubby Asian birds :D) Blogging has been a great experience and I will try to continue the blog weekly during the summer. Thank you everyone for making this year the best year ever! I hope everyone has an AMAZING summer.
Thank you fellow classmates.
Thank you English Answer Man for everything!
I appreciate you all.
Good luck to everyone who is starting a new chapter in your life.
Goodbye Junior High


"Every goodbye makes the next hello closer."


"How lucky I am to have known people who was so hard to say goodbye to."


"Where is the “good” in goodbye?"





P.S. Writing this post made me sad. Be prepared I am going to cry on the last day of school! :(
Love you all. ~Amanda~




Photo by: Me

10 comments:

  1. Awesome Post Amanda! Really touching...seeing our lives pass by our eyes, and how fast its been. Junior High was my favorite year so far. I'm gonna miss English Answer Man because its been a great year. Especially when he is out english teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you find all these quotes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make most of them up, but some times I just google "life quotes." And thanks English Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amanda. I'll miss your voice on our blogs next year. You were probably the most consistent, positive, and encouraging commenter I've ever had. I think you have encouraged a lot of your classmates to continue thinking and writing throughout this year. You will be missed. (said that already, but it's worth saying twice : ) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEST POST EVER!!!!! I WILL MISS EVERYONE IN PERIOD 5 ENGLISH! I love your posts Amanda and I am kinda of sad that I had to end the school year a lillte bit earily (cause of my ``BIG Move`` to Florida). But I love Jr. High. I will miss everyone in Jr. High and everyone I got to know. I am so lucky that I got to blog and experience learning in California. Hope everyone has a GREAT summer! I hope to see all of you in my future life. And English Answer Man, thank you for making this the best year on my life! You taught me a lot and I will miss the way you poked yourself with the name popcicles. H.A.G.S. to all and hope to see you all soon. Continue to blog and share your talents with others.

    ~Hazel (the girlk with the long hair, in case anyone forgot) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. No one forgot you Hazel. :D
    And thanks you were a great writer. I hope you have a good life in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey good luck for the future endeavours,,, and am sure u'll find time for blogging!!!


    www.styledestino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha you were going to cry. Anyways thanks for saying you will miss my posts. (by the way I changed my name to martEEn) I will definitely miss your comments. Anyways see you in regiment. p.s.......

    ReplyDelete